Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
August 5, 2015 09:56:31 AM
In reply to Ruth, Westfield
Nice for you to visit us today, Ruth. We're happy to have you!
Although we are currently not partnered with any other Financial Institutions, we are happy to provide options on how your friend may deposit funds into their TD Bank account if they're currently an account holder.
Your friend may make a deposit via Mail. If you choose to do this, send your deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you or your friend has any other questions, feel free to call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000. Your friend may connect with us from overseas, by calling 856-751-9000 or you can call collect from a landline at 215-569-0518. Both numbers are available 24/7.
Hope this helps and please have a marvelous day!
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
August 5, 2015 10:13:39 AM