Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
chaya, brookly ny
July 14, 2015 09:49:37 AM
In reply to chaya, brookly ny
Welcome to the community, Chaya.
While there isn’t a way to make a deposit online without the TD Bank Mobile App you may mail in your deposit to be credited to your TD Bank account if you are unable to visit a TD Bank location (for a complete listing of our locations view: http://bit.ly/TDStores). You may mail in your deposit to the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
We'd also like to share a few tips with you that could help before mailing your deposit.
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any additional questions, please let us know and we hope you have a fantastic day.
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
July 14, 2015 09:50:18 AM