Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
jamie, south toms river
March 30, 2015 05:56:40 PM
In reply to jamie, south toms river
Thank you for reaching us on TD Helps, Jamie. We'd be happy to clarify.
When you see "Excess TX Fee" on your statement, it is referring to excess pre-authorized withdrawals, transfers or checks. This fee is assessed when your Savings or Money Market account exceeds six (6) withdrawals during a statement cycle. Please note, there are ways in which you're able to make withdrawals without exceeding this limit. We invite you to visithttp://bit.ly/1cTejgt to view our fee schedule.
The transactions which are limited for Money Markets and Savings accounts are:
- Pre-authorized ACH – Automated Clearing House debits (health club fees, insurance premiums, car payments and mortgage payments).
- Pre-authorized transfers (Overdraft protection, transfers to Holiday Club and transfers to a checking account).
- TD Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking transfers (transfers that are debited from the Money Market or Savings account).
- Request made via phone or fax for transfers (a request made by phone falls in the unlimited category if a check is mailed to the depositor as a result of the phone transaction)
- A check drawn on the account to any payee (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts and MMDA accounts)
- Debit Card purchases (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
- Wire transfers
Transactions that will not incur the Excess TX Fee are Over-the-Counter (OTC) withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, ATM transfers, Transfers for paying TD Bank loans and Transfers originated in person, by messenger or by mail.
For more information please take a look at our Personal Deposit Account Agreement here: http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ (page 6-7).
If you would like to discuss this in greater detail, we ask that you contact us directly for assistance. You are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000. After account verification, our Representatives will be happy to assist you with your savings account. You are also able to visit any TD Store during lobby hours for help. To take a look at our Store locations and hours feel free to visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Please know that we would like to assist you directly, however TD Helps is considered an unsecured forum and we do not have access to your account/personal information.
We hope this helps, Jamie and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
March 30, 2015 05:57:18 PM