Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
There are over 20 checks that our auditor is requesting copies of.
Elizabeth, South Portland
February 18, 2016 12:27:41 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Elizabeth, South Portland
Thanks for your question, Elizabeth. We'd be glad to help you with check copies.
You may request the c heck copies to be mailed to you by calling us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and we can put in that request for you. Please keep in mind that with this option it will take 7–10 business days for you to receive the copies. As always, you could also visit any TD Bank location and one of our Customer Service Representatives can print it out for you. To take a look at TD Stores and their hours please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
If you are currently enrolled for Online Banking or BusinessDirect Online Banking, you may submit this request through a secure message. To send a secure message please login to your account and click on the "Customer Service" tab then select "Send a secure message." Just like with the phone request, you would also receive the statements within 7-10 business days.
If you are not enrolled for TD Bank BusinessDirect and you have your debit card, follow this link http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY and choose Business from the drop down box. Once you’re at the “Sign Up for TD Bank BusinessDirect” page, please complete the application. You will need your Business Taxpayer Identification number, account number, ATM/Debit card number, the business name, and your e-mail address. When you are finished with the application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days that contains your User ID and Password.
Also, if you are requesting statements copies along with your check copies, additional fees may apply. For more information, please refer to our current Fee Schedule here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt (please see "copies" for more details).
In the future, if you'd like to obtain check copies every month on your statement, you may do so for free by going paperless for your account! Once you log into your Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
- Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
- Click the “Customer Service” tab.
- Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
- Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
- Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
- Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
- Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
To go paperless using TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
- Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
- Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
- If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
- Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
- Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
- Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
If you would prefer to continue to receive your paper statements, you may also request the check images to be attached to your statements. To do so, please give us a call at 888-751-9000, send us a secure message as described above or visit a TD Store.
We hope this information helps, Elizabeth and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 18, 2016 12:28:19 PM