Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Cintra, Mays Landing
August 3, 2015 01:46:59 PM
In reply to Cintra, Mays Landing
Thanks for joining us on TD Helps, Cintra. We'd be glad to help you change your user name.
To change your user name, first you'll want to log into your Online Banking account. Feel free to click here to http://bit.ly/1eaISlq to log into your account(s). Once you are logged in you will want to click on the tab on the far right that says “Customer Service." After you've clicked onto "Change User Name," you'll have the option to do so. Here are important tips when changing your user name:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a user name that is not similar to your password
If you are unable to log in at this time, you are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 for assistance. Similarly, you are able to visit any TD Store during lobby hours. To take a look at TD Stores near you please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps, Cintra and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
August 3, 2015 01:47:26 PM