Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Y can i get in to see my checking statements
nilsa irizarry, lakewood
September 18, 2016 11:03:07 AM
In reply to nilsa irizarry, lakewood
Welcome to TD Helps, Nilsa. We'd be happy to help you download your monthly statements.
If you have a personal Online Banking account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select the "Customer Service" tab
- Under "Self Service" click on "Statement Copy"
- Once there, click on "statements" which is highlighted in blue and underlined.
- Select the year from the drop down box
- Click on "View" on the month you would like to download
- A new window will pop up, which will give you the option to print, download, or save the statement.
Please keep in mind that statements issued on or after April 2010 are available in Adobe PDF format and you may need to download it if you do not have it already on your desktop.
We hope this helps, and please take care!
Alara B, Mount Laurel
September 18, 2016 11:05:08 AM