Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Greg, Boca Raton
July 1, 2014 06:40:37 PM
In reply to Greg, Boca Raton
Thanks for joining us on TD Helps, Greg.
To make a deposit when you are unable to visit a TD Bank Store or ATM you can either send your deposit to the Bank via mail or through our Mobile App if you have an Android or iPhone.
If you choose to make a deposit through your smart phone, you’ll first need to ensure you have an internet-enabled Android or iPhone device with a camera. Secondly, you will need to be enrolled in TD Bank Online Banking as well as the TD Bank Mobile Deposit service. Thirdly, you will need to ensure you have been a TD Bank customer for at least 90 days or longer with an active checking, savings or money market account. You can always visit http://bit.ly/1e3jiYF for a list of Frequently Asked Questions which could be helpful.
To make a deposit via Mail, send your deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
Feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions and have a wonderful day!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
July 1, 2014 06:41:22 PM