Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Jennifer, East northPort
September 18, 2014 02:14:01 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Jennifer, East northPort
Thanks for coming to TD helps with your question, Jennifer.
For your convenience, you may access and print your statements from the last 12 months via your Online Banking. To do so, you must first be enrolled for Online Banking. If you have your TD Bank Debit Card, please follow this link to first enroll for our online service http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. If you do not have a TD Bank debit card or are experiencing any difficulties during the online enrollment, you may contact our Digital Banking specialists who are available 24/7 for further assistance. Please keep in mind, when calling our Digital Banking Specialists at 800-493-7562; we do require account verification, for security purposes.
Once you've enrolled for our Retail online banking, after logging in your account, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on
3. Click on the “Statements” tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement
If you are enrolled for our BusinessDirect online banking, after logging in your account, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen 2. Click “Statements” 3. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement” 4. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statements.
Additionally, you may also request to have the statements mailed to you by calling 1-888-751-9000 to speak with a Customer Service Representative, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you prefer to visit your local TD Bank store directly to obtain the statement copies during the normal business hours, to find out TD store locations near you, please visit, http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Please note, depending on the type of copy you are looking to obtain, fees may be associated with this type of request. We invite you to take a look here for more information: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt (please see "copies" for more details).
Best of luck with everything and have a nice day.
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
September 18, 2014 02:16:06 PM