Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
nicholas, west palm beach
April 27, 2015 09:55:33 AM
In reply to nicholas, west palm beach
It is a pleasure to have you here on TD Helps, Nicholas.
We appreciate you opening a new account with us and it'll be our pleasure to help answer your question!
Once the online application is completed, a deposit must be made using an alternate option, such as visiting us at any TD Bank Store or via mail. If you click here: http://bit.ly/TDStores, you can find the TD Bank Store and lobby hours nearest you. Once you are at the TD Bank location of your choice, be sure to bring a proper form of identification (Driver's License, State issued photo ID, Passport, etc.) and Social Security number.
If you prefer to mail in your deposit, please use these instructions:
TD Bank, N.A., ME2-001-033, P.O. Box Number 1190, Lewiston, ME 04243
If you would like to send us your deposit via FedEx or UPS, you may send it here:
TD Bank, Bank by Mail, 140 Mill Street, Lewiston, ME 04243
Like any other deposits, a few simple guidelines apply:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- If you don't have a deposit ticket, please include your name and account number on a separate slip of paper
- Checks should be endorsed and restricted for deposit only
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Do not staple transactions
Don't hesitate to ask us any other questions you may have and enjoy your day.
Brian M., Mount Laurel
April 27, 2015 09:56:04 AM