Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
July 7, 2015 11:33:01 AM
In reply to Joselyn, Jacksonville
Welcome to TD, Joselyn! We appreciate you coming to us through our TD Helps community with your question.
If you have already completed the online account opening process, we apologize as the online deposit option will no longer be available to you. You do however have the option of sending us your check deposit to the Bank via Mail .
To do so, please clearly write your account number and the words; “For Deposit Only” on the back of your check and mail it to the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
Additionally, you still have the option of visiting us at your local TD Store to make your deposit. For hours and locations near you, take a look here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope that you find this useful and please let us know if you have any additional questions, Joselyn!
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
July 7, 2015 11:34:40 AM