Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I want to make a donation to the memorial fund for Gregg Brooks at the TD North bank in Bristol NH. Is there a way I can do this electronically?
Suzanne, Richmond IN
October 14, 2014 10:29:21 AM
In reply to Suzanne, Richmond IN
Hi Suzanne, thanks for visiting TD Helps! We'll be glad to assist you in making your donation.
Seeing that you are writing to us from Indiana, to donate funds electronically into a TD bank Account, you may wish to initiate a wire transfer. To send a domestic wire transfer, you should provide your Financial Institution the following:
- Wire To: TD Bank Wilmington, Delaware
- ABA# 031101266
- Credit To: The Name on the Account (exactly as it appears on your account) and the Account Number
There is a fee for an Incoming Wire on consumer and business accounts. Please review the Personal Fee Schedule at http://bit.ly/1cTejgt. You may also wish to connect with your Financial Institution to see if there is an option available for you to make a transfer into the TD Account.
If you are unable to initiate a wire transfer, there are other options available for you to make a deposit.
You're more than welcome to make a deposit via mail. For the US Postal Service, you can send your donation deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box Number 1190
Lewiston, ME 04243
If you prefer to use an alternate shipping method such as FedEx or UPS, please use the following address:
TD Bank, N.A.
Bank by Mail
140 Mill Street
Lewiston ME 04243
Prior to mailing your deposit, please consider the following:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly. If you do not have a deposit ticket, please include the account name/title and the account number on a separate slip of paper
- Do not staple transactions
We hope this is helpful to you, Suzanne! Have a great day and stop by again anytime!
Elizabeth D, Mount Laurel
October 14, 2014 10:31:14 AM