Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
David, Hamilton TWP.
June 7, 2015 12:19:44 PM
2 people recommended this |
In reply to David, Hamilton TWP.
Thanks for joining us here at TD Helps, David. We'd be happy to help!
If you have a personal Checking, Savings or Money Market account, to go paperless first you'll have to sign in to your Online Banking. If you're not enrolled yet, you can do so for free here: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY.
Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If by chance you are looking to sign up for paperless statements for your TD Business account, please log in with your User ID and Password here: http://bit.ly/1rvBmq8 and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
Please note; you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
If you are not enrolled for TD Bank BusinessDirect and would like to, please click: http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6. You will need your Business Taxpayer Identification Number, account number, your business name, and your e-mail address. When you are finished with the application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days that contains your initial User ID and password. If you do not have an ATM/debit card for your business, please visit your local TD Bank Store for further assistance.
If you have any trouble signing up for paperless statements, feel free to give us a call 24/7 by dialing 800-493-7562. Our Specialists would be happy to help you with the process.
If you are looking to go paperless for your Credit Card please contact TD Card Services 24/7 at 888-561-8861.
We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need anything else.
Yen D, Mount Laurel
June 7, 2015 12:25:36 PM