Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
PayPal the transaction is a Direct Debit and if I transfer money from Paypal to TD the transaction is called Faster Payment. Thanks.
Davide, New York
November 12, 2015 10:54:16 AM
In reply to Davide, New York
We appreciate you connecting with us here at TD Helps, Davide and would be happy to help provide details regarding ACH debits from your TD account.
We’d like to take this time to inform you that there are no fees applied with any ACH debits from your TD Checking account. Please note, there is a limit to how many transfers can be made from your Savings account before a fee is applied.
You can make up to 6 electronic transfers a month without being assessed an excessive funds transfer fee. Electronic transfers include pre-authorized, automatic or telephone transfers or payments. There is a fee for each transfer that exceeds the limit. For more detailed information, please see here: http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ (page 6 & 7). For more information on the fee schedule, please take a look here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt (listed under "Other"). Transfers made from the ATM are unlimited as well as over-the-counter transfers at a TD Bank Store. For hours and locations near you, please check out: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We invite you to view the transactions which are limited for Money Markets and Savings accounts:
- Pre-authorized ACH – Automated Clearing House debits (health club fees, insurance premiums, car payments and mortgage payments).
- Pre-authorized transfers (Overdraft protection, transfers to Holiday Club and transfers to a checking account).
- TD Bank Online Banking and Telephone Banking transfers (transfers that are debited from the Money Market or Savings account).
- Request made via phone or fax for transfers (a request made by phone falls in the unlimited category if a check is mailed to the depositor as a result of the phone transaction)
- A check drawn on the account to any payee (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts and MMDA accounts)
- Debit Card purchases (this type of transaction is limited to checking accounts)
- Wire transfers
Transactions that will not incur the Excess Tranfser Fee are Over-the-Counter (OTC) withdrawals, ATM withdrawals, ATM transfers, transfers for paying TD Bank loans and transfers originated in person, by messenger or by mail.
Additionally, just a few tips when linking an outside merchant, such as Paypal, to your TD Bank account, please ensure you are providing the correct account number, routing number, your name as it is shown on your account, and also the account type. If you need help confirming this information, please contact us at 888-751-9000, available 24/7, or feel free to visit us during lobby hours at http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps, Davide. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Yen D, Mount Laurel
November 12, 2015 10:55:59 AM