Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I cannot find where to do that at the site where I pay my bill.
September 1, 2015 01:21:48 PM
In reply to dorothy, nokesville
Welcome to TD Helps, Dorothy! It'll be our pleasure to provide you with instructions on how to go paperless for your TD account.
First, in order to enroll for paperless statements, you must first be enrolled in Online Banking. If you have an ATM/Debit Card and U.S. Social Security number you may fill out the online application to access your personal Checking account. Please visit http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY to enroll for TD Bank Online Banking.
Once you’ve successfully enrolled and logged in, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Customer Service” tab
- Select the “Online Statement Settings” link which is located under the self-service portion (it will be the sixth link down) or in the "Help & Related Tasks" box (which is located on the left side of the page).
- Select the account(s) you would like to enroll for Online Statements. Make sure the email address on file is correct.
- You will then be asked to read the “Online (Paperless) Statement Customer Agreement” and the “Hardware and Software Requirements”.
- Once you have opened and reviewed the 2 documents needed, please check mark the two boxes and select “Save Changes”.
Just in case if you are having difficulties setting this up or you don't have U.S. Social Security number at this time, you can call us at 888-751-9000. After account verification, our Specialists, who are available 24/7, would be happy to walk you through this. You could also stop by your local TD Store for assistance. For hours and locations near you, please take a look here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
If you have a business Checking account and would like to enroll for TD Bank BusinessDirect, and you have your ATM/debit card, please follow the link above and choose Business from the drop down box. After you select the link provided above, please choose "Business" from the drop down box and click on "Continue." Please complete the application. You will need your Business Taxpayer Identification Number, account number, your business name, and your e-mail address. When you are finished with the application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation within 2 business days that contains your initial User ID and password. If you do not have an ATM/debit card for your business or would like to have instant online access, please visit your local TD Bank Store for further assistance.
Once you are logged onto your online account, please follow the steps below to elect to go paperless statements for an account:
- Click on “Accounts”
- Click on “Statements”
- After specifying the account you want to go paperless, click on "Turn off paper statements"
You will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Please feel free to contact our Small Business Team, 24/7 at 800-493-7562, option 2 if you need additional assistance regarding TD BusinessDirect.
We hope this information is helpful, Dorothy and enjoy your day!
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
September 1, 2015 01:22:40 PM