Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Magdalena, Victoria BC
April 23, 2015 03:01:28 PM
In reply to Magdalena, Victoria BC
We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to your online account, Magdalena. We'd be happy to help.
You are able to update your user name via Online Banking. If you are able to log in, please do so here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq. Once you are logged in you will want to click on the tab on the far right that says “Customer Service." After you've clicked onto "Change User Name," you'll have the option to do so. Here are important tips when changing your user name:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a user name that is not similar to your password
If you continue to have difficulty changing your user name or if you're unable to log in to your Online Banking account at this time, we recommend you call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and we'll be happy to help you change it. You are also welcome to visit any TD Store during lobby hours for help. To take a look at Store locations near you and their hours please visit http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We've also noticed that you're writing to us from Canada. We found a question on the Canadian TD Helps page that is similar to yours here: http://bit.ly/1nDVMaY. If you do not find Iris's reply helpful, feel free to submit your own question via the mentioned link.
You may also find it helpful to contact TD Canada Trust directly. To do so, we recommend taking a look at their "Contact Us" page found here: http://bit.ly/1woOVay.
We hope this helps, Magdalena and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
April 23, 2015 03:02:08 PM