Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
July 8, 2015 08:39:09 PM
In reply to mark, temple
Great to see you on TD Helps tonight, Mark! We are more than glad to provide the information that you need for you to view your statements through your online banking.
If you'd like to view your statements, please sign into your account, click on the appropriate account, select "Statements & Notices" and choose the statement that you'd like to view.
If you're not currently enrolled for online banking, you may do so by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY . Please have your account number, debit card number and Social Security number available. If you have any trouble signing up, please contact our Banking Specialists, 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
If you'd like to switch your paper statements to paperless statements, please follow the below steps:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the Customer Service tab.
3. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
4. Select the Online Statements option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
7. Click the check boxes and click Save Changes.
We sure hope this helps and please let us know if you have any additional questions, Mark! Take care and enjoy the rest of your evening.
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
July 8, 2015 08:41:24 PM