Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
i dont want to receive my statements in the mail so i wouldnt have to pay a fee
January 14, 2016 09:34:13 AM
In reply to shprintza, brooklyn
Hi Shprintza, thanks for stopping by TD Helps today. It'll be our pleasure to direct you on how to go paperless for your account.
Going paperless is a safe and quick option to obtain your statements, and it only takes a few minutes to switch! Before making the change, you must be enrolled for TD Bank Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled, you can do so for free by visiting: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your account number, your TD Bank ATM/Visa Debit Card number, your Social Security number and your email address. Once you have access to your personal Online Banking account, you can follow the steps below to go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings.”
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the email address you wish to have your statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you run into any difficulties with your enrollment for Online Banking or paperless statements, feel free to call our Tech Support Specialists 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
Enjoy the rest of your day and take care.
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
January 14, 2016 09:34:39 AM