Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I want to stop the arrival of any message to the house only in the email or Message number thank
December 27, 2017 09:35:56 AM
In reply to Kawtar, Brooklyn
Welcome to TD Helps, Kawtar!
Keeping green is a big part of who we are as an institution and we're always glad to help our Customers limit the amount of documents they receive.
You can update your account to receive paperless statements while signed in using Online Banking. You're able to log in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. After you've signed in, please follow the steps below to enroll:
1. Click the Customer Service tab.
2. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
3. Select the Online Statements option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
If you have any trouble, you can always contact a Tech Support Specialist directly 24/7 at 800-493-7562 who will be happy to walk you through the process.
You can also update your marketing preferences to stop or limit the amount of promotional content you receive. You're able to do so online here: https://go.td.com/2DmQLSO, by visiting a TD Store or by calling us 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
If you'd like to visit a TD Store, check out locations near you here: http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
We hope this covers everything, Kawtar! Have a good morning.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
December 27, 2017 09:36:08 AM