Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
December 23, 2014 01:03:44 PM
In reply to David, Chattanooga
Welcome to TD Helps, David. We'd be happy to help you mail in a deposit!
All you need to do is mail in your deposit to the following address:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, Maine 04243
Our P.O. Box is checked daily and transactions are posted the same day they're received. If you need to Fed-Ex or UPS a mail in deposit, you may ship your deposit to:
TD Bank - Bank by Mail - 140 Mill Street Lewiston ME 04243
We recommend taking a look at our Funds Availability Policy found here: http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ to learn more about when your deposit will be available for use starting on page 38.
Please note that TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in the mail. Here are some additional tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have further questions about your specific deposit, please let us know or call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 to speak with a Representative.
We hope this helps, David and have a great day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
December 23, 2014 01:05:51 PM