Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
If I only have a personal loan with TD bank and I 'm already enrolled online, why I can't set up the statements for paperless ?
September 8, 2016 07:56:04 AM
Borrowing & Managing Your Credit
In reply to mercy, miami
Great question, Mercy! Deciding to go paperless is safer, faster, and green and we would be happy to help you get set up.
Before making the switch, you must be enrolled for Online Banking. If you are not, you can do so for free at https://go.td.com/1lU2qfY for personal accounts.
Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
If you have any additional questions, please call us directly 24/7 at 800-937-5020. You may also stop into your local TD Bank Store for assistance. For lobby hours and locations near you, please take a look here: http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
Have a great day, Mercy.
Alara B, Mount Laurel
September 8, 2016 07:57:53 AM