Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Susan, Brookline NH
December 28, 2014 11:55:25 AM
In reply to Susan, Brookline NH
Thank you for coming to TD Helps with your question, Susan. We will be happy to give you the procedures to follow.
In order to elect to receive paper statements again for a personal account, please log in from here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq and follow the steps below:
1. Click the “Customer Service” tab
2. Under “Self Service,” select the link for “Online Statement Options”
3. Select the option for “Paper Statements”
4. Then select the “Save Changes” button
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach us 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
If you are a TD Bank BusinessDirect user, please direct your browser to http://bit.ly/1rvBmq8 and then
follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Accounts”
2. Click on “Statements”
2. After specifying the account you want to receive statements for, click on "Change statement settings"
3. Confirm that you wish to receive paper statements again by clicking “Confirm"
If you are having any difficulties while changing your statement settings for BusinessDirect, please feel free to contact us 24/7 at 800-493-7562 for immediate assistance.
If you're referring to your TD Visa Credit Card statements, you may contact a TD Credit Card Specialist 24/7 at 888-561-8861 for additional assistance.
Let us know if you have any other questions. We hope you have a nice day!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
December 28, 2014 11:56:27 AM