Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Javier, South Lake Tahoe
December 5, 2014 07:41:03 PM
In reply to Javier, South Lake Tahoe
Thank you for coming to TD Helps, Javier! We'll be happy to provide the ways that you can make a deposit into a TD Bank account.
First, you are free to initiate a wire transfer to make this deposit.
If you need to send a wire to TD Bank in US Dollars, please provide the following information to your financial institution:
Wire to: TD Bank, N.A. Wilmington, Delaware; ABA (Routing)#: 0311-0126-6, The recipient's complete name as it appears on their account, along with their address and account number.
If the account owner is comfortable providing you with their account number, you are also more than welcome to make a deposit via mail. If you choose to do this, send the deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A., ME2-001-033, P.O. Box Number 1190, Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- If you don't have a deposit slip, please include the name and account number on a separate slip of paper
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
Another alternative to mailing this deposit might be sending the funds electronically through your banking institution. We'd advise you to contact them to determine if it's possible and the instructions on how to do so. If you have any questions, you're welcome to contact us 24/7 at 888-751-9000, and we'll be happy to assist.
We hope this information helps and please let us know if you have any questions, Javier!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
December 5, 2014 07:42:49 PM