Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
James, Glen Burnie
November 5, 2015 03:53:41 PM
In reply to James, Glen Burnie
Thanks for dropping by TD Helps today, James! We'll be glad to show you how you can sign up for paperless statements.
Please review the steps below to sign up for paperless statements.
1.Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you have a business account, to sign up for TD Bank BusinessDirect please click: http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6.To go paperless for your Business account, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
Please note that you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
We hope this answers your question and please give us a call 24/7 at 888-751-9000 (800-493-7562 Option 2 for TD BusinessDirect) if you should have any questions. Take care and have a wonderful day, James!
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
November 5, 2015 03:55:31 PM