Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I made a transfer from my bank to an out of country back over a year and a half ago,how do I get a copy of the electronic transfer
Jerry, Dekray beach florida
March 30, 2017 02:05:40 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Jerry, Dekray beach florida
Welcome to TD Helps, Jerry. We'd be glad to help.
You would be able to refer to the transaction you've mentioned by viewing your statements. You are able to view your statements online by first signing in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq.
To view and print your statements, you may follow the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on.
3. Click on the “Statements & Notices” tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”.
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement.
If you have trouble viewing this information, we recommend reaching out to us directly. You are able to call us 24/7 by dialing 856-751-9000 or 215-569-0518 collect from any landline telephone.
You are also able to send a secure message while logged in. On the left hand side, you should see an option to "Send a secure message" located in the “Message Center."
We hope these options help, Jerry. Have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
March 30, 2017 02:05:50 PM