Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a check of 7,000 dollars in California that I need to deposit there for a project. Please let me know where I can deposit it.
June 18, 2016 10:14:38 AM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Tuan, Sunrise
Thank you for visiting us on TD Helps, Tuan.
Although we currently do not have Store locations in California, you may feel free to mail this check to the following address:
TD Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box Number 1190
Lewiston, ME 04243
Before mailing in your check, we recommend visiting here: http://go.td.com/1kb17UQ to learn more about our funds availability policy starting on page 40. Also keep in mind that the TD Bank is not responsible for items lost in mail. Here are some additional tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted "for deposit only")
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write the account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any additional questions for us, please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 Banking Specialists directly at 888-751-9000. Safe travel, Tuan!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
June 18, 2016 10:15:34 AM
1 person recommended this