Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
June 13, 2015 10:51:50 AM
In reply to kathryn, Carlisle
Great question, Kathryn, and thanks for stopping by TD Helps for your answer. We are happy to assist you!
Based on your inquiry, we believe you're referring to our External Transfers service provided via www.tdbank.com. There are limits on the amount of money you can send or receive via this service. Your limits may be adjusted from time-to-time. You will need to first log in to the site from here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq to view your individual transaction limits by clicking on the information icon to the right of the amount box within External Transfers Service:
1. From the Transfer screen, click on the information icon associated with the Amounts.
2. The Transfer Limits screen displays.
3. Use the dropdown to select which account to display. Once the account is selected, the limits automatically populate.
4. To TD Bank Checking displays the amount of money that the specific TD Bank account can receive.
5. From TD Bank Checking displays the amount of money that the specific TD Bank account can send.
6. Use the [Other Limits] arrow to display more information about limits.
If you need assistance in order to locate your transfer limits online, please feel free to call 800-493-7562 option 3, 24/7 to speak with one of our Tech Support Specialists. After account verification they'd be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If your current transfer limits are lower than the amount you wish to transfer, you may also consider Wire transfers as the limit for Wire transfers is normally based on your account balance at the time the wire transfer request is submitted.
You may also visit any of your local TD Bank Store locations during lobby hours for assistance. To find out TD Store locations and hours near you, please visit: http://bit.ly/TDStores. Please note that there may be fees for the use of the above services. We invite you to take a look at our Fee Schedule here: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Kathryn, enjoy your weekend!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
June 13, 2015 10:53:46 AM