Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I want to schedule a twice monthly transfer from my checking to savings account. I picked the first of the month for the first transfer but can't seem to pick a second date. when would the bank make the second transfer for the same month.
January 15, 2018 01:23:35 PM
In reply to Patty, Hillsborough
Welcome to TD Helps, Patty! We're always glad to help.
When scheduling a recurring transfer online, there are a variety of scheduling options. Based on your question, it sounds as though you're trying to schedule a twice monthly transfer.
To do so, please follow the steps below after signing in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq:
1. Click on the Transfer tab at the top of your screen.
2. Fill in the blank fields and be sure to select the proper TO & FROM accounts.
3. Click on Schedule Transfer
4. Select the date for which you wish the first transfer to be initiated.
5. Select the Frequency and choose how often.
6. Click on Schedule Transfer
7. Finally, click on Complete Transfer
Be advised that for a twice monthly transfer you have the option of selecting no end date or specifying a set number of transfers.
If you have any trouble, please call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000.
We hope this helps, Patty. Enjoy your day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
January 15, 2018 01:24:14 PM