Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I need to make a deposit, but I´m in Medellín, Colombia. I request information about a bank in Medellín that help me with the deposit
December 3, 2014 10:56:14 PM
In reply to Katherine, Medellin
Thank you for reaching us on TD Helps, Katherine. We'd be happy to help you make a deposit while your away.
Our Mobile Deposit feature allows you to make deposits while on the go! If you choose to make a deposit through your smart phone, you’ll first need to ensure you have an internet-enabled Android or iPhone device with a camera and that you are enrolled in TD Bank Online Banking as well as the TD Bank Mobile Deposit service. Also, you will need to ensure you have been a TD Bank customer for at least 90 days or longer with an active checking, savings or money market account.
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking and would like to be you can do so by visiting here: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your Social Security Number, your TD Bank ATM/Debit Card, your account number and your email address. If you do not have the pieces of information required to enroll, you can contact our Banking Specialists 24/7 at 856-751-9000 or collect from a landline at (215)-569-0518 and they will be happy to help you enroll in Online Banking.
After you are enrolled for our Online Banking, you can download the app by visiting http://bit.ly/1opBqUt. The user name and password that Mobile Banking will ask you for is the same as the one you've created for Online Banking.
With our Mobile Deposit service, you may deposit checks anytime, anywhere following the below steps:
1. From the Main Menu of the TD Bank Mobile Banking app, select Mobile Deposit, then Deposit a Check
2. Enter the amount of the check
3. Take a photo of the check using your mobile device
4. Select your account
5. Review and submit your deposit you may wish to note the date on the front of the check and include the word “Deposited”, for your records. Additionally, you may want to keep this for 14 days to ensure it has cleared your account. You are then welcome to destroy the check
Please note; you cannot use TD Bank Mobile Deposit to deposit:
Checks that are not payable to you or your joint accountholder
Checks that have already been deposited
Foreign checks (drawn on a bank that is located outside of the United States and/or not payable in U.S. Dollars)
We invite you to take a look here: http://bit.ly/1e3jiYF and http://bit.ly/1t2rx4L for more information such as Mobile Deposit limits along with the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for TD Bank Mobile Deposit.
You can also make a deposit via Mail. If you choose to do this, send your deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
Some tips to consider prior to mailing your deposit include:
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We hope this helps, Katherine and have a good day.
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
December 3, 2014 10:57:44 PM