Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Is income verification required for home equity line of credit
August 13, 2014 09:31:20 PM
Borrowing & Managing Your Credit
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Nick, Secaucus
Thank you for reaching us at TD Helps with your inquiry, Nick.
After you submit your Home Equity application we will contact you to request any additional information, if needed, which could include the following for proof of income:
If you are a salaried employee:
• Pay stub - copy of your most recent pay stubs (past 30 days)
• W-2 forms - copies for the past 2 years
• Work history - Letter to explain gaps in employment (1 month or more)
If you are self-employed:
• Tax returns - copies of signed personal and business tax returns from the past 2 years for each business, including schedules and attachments and Profit and Loss balance sheet
We will also need:
• Documentation from additional sources of income (i.e. Social Security Awards Letter, leases and recent tax returns for rental income)
Your application will be reviewed within one business day. If it is conditionally approved, a loan processor will contact you within 48 hours to begin next steps. When it's time to close your loan, a meeting will be held at a TD Bank location.
We hope this helps, Nick. Have a great day!
Cameron P, Mount Laurel
August 13, 2014 09:37:01 PM