Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I am in Chicago, we have a TD business account. There are no branches in Chicago. Is there a way to mail in deposits?
September 8, 2015 11:17:43 AM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Royce, Chicago
Nice for you to join us on TD Helps, Royce.
We'd like to let you know that you're able to mail your deposit to the address below:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033
P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
We'd also like to share a few tips with you that could help before mailing your deposit.
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us here or by calling our Small Business team 24/7 at 800-493-7652 option 2.
Hope you find this helpful and have a beautiful day.
Sandy D, Mount Laurel
September 8, 2015 11:19:15 AM
1 person recommended this