Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
March 17, 2015 03:34:59 PM
In reply to Anthony, oxford
Thanks for joining us on TD Helps, Anthony.
To initiate a domestic or international wire transfer from your account, you will need to visit a TD Bank Store. For hours and locations near you please take a look at: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
To send a domestic wire, you will need the name, address and ABA routing number of the receiving bank, the name of the account to be credited, the beneficiary address and the account number.
To send an international wire, all you need is:
· The full name, address, including city, state/province, country and account number of the person/business (for Euro Zone countries – IBAN – International Banking Account Number) you are sending money to
· The full name and address, including city, state/province and country of the financial institution receiving the funds
· The amount and currency of the transfer
If you need to receive a wire in US Dollars, please provide the following information:
- Wire to: TD Bank, N.A. Wilmington, Delaware,
- ABA: 0311-0126-6,
- Your complete name as it appears on your account, along with your account number.
For Foreign Currency transfers being sent to TD Bank, you'll need to provide the instructions as follows:
- Correspondent Bank SWIFT Code: TDOMCATTTOR
- Correspondent Bank: The Toronto Dominion Bank, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5k 1A2
- Beneficiary Bank SWIFT Code: NRTHUS33XXX
- Beneficiary Bank: TD Bank, N.A., 6000 Atrium Way, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054;
- In Favor of: Your Account Number - Your Full Name - Your address: including City, State and Country
Please keep in mind also that depending on the currency you are receiving, some transactions may take longer than others. Please see the following link for all applicable fees included in our fee schedule: http://bit.ly/1cTejgt . And please note that we do not process or disburse funds from wire transfers received designated Pay Upon Proper Identification (PUPID) and return them to the sender.
You should expect to receive payment within three to five business days. We will post all incoming wires the banking day they are received. International wire transfers sent by US Dollars can be received until 6:30pm or if the incoming wire is Foreign Currency it can be received until 3:30pm on the current banking day.
If you need to reach us while overseas you can call us at (856)-751-9000 or you can call collect from a landline at (215)-569-0518 any time to speak with one of our 24/7 Banking Specialist.
Hope this helps answer your question and have a nice day.
Katherine G, Mount Laurel
March 17, 2015 04:01:48 PM