Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
April 20, 2015 03:02:26 PM
In reply to Carli, Portsmouth
We appreciate you coming to TD Helps with your question, Carli.
We're happy to inform you that it is possible to set up reoccurring transfers on your accounts without having to visit a TD Bank location.
Your first option would be to visit your Online Banking profile and set up the automatic transfers manually. Please read the following for step by step instructions on how to set up these transfers:
1. Log into your Online Banking profile here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq
2. Click on the "Transfers" tab
3. Select "Make a Transfer"
4. You will select the amount you want to transfer to your other account
5. Then you will select "From" which account and "To" which account you want to send the transfer to.
6. Where it says "Transfer Type", you will need to select "Schedule Transfer"
7. There you will select the date you want to begin initiating the transfer.
8. Then you will have the option to select how frequent you want the transfer to occur (Once, weekly, biweekly, twice monthly, every 4 weeks, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually).
9. Then you will be given the option to set ii up with no end date or specify between which dates you would.
That concludes the steps on how to manually set up automatic transfers.
The other option would be to call our 24/7 dedicated Banking Specialist at 888-751-9000 and after account verification we would be glad to assist you with your request.
Hope you find this helpful and have a nice day.
Brian M., Mount Laurel
April 20, 2015 03:03:18 PM
1 person recommended this