Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
will i be recieveing a monthly fee for bank statements mailed since i do not have online acess and cannot view my monthly statemenst unless they are mailed to me. thank you,
November 20, 2016 07:11:56 AM
In reply to Chaya, lakewood
We appreciate your visit today, Chaya. We'll be sure to guide you in the right direction today.
For TD accounts, there is a $1 paper statement fee. You are able to waive this fee by signing up for paperless statements.
If you have a personal Checking, Savings or Money Market account, to go paperless first you'll have to sign in to your Online Banking. If you're not enrolled yet, you can do so for free here: https://go.td.com/1lU2qfY.
Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you have any trouble signing up for paperless statements or enrolling for Online Banking, feel free to give us a call 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000. Our Representatives will be happy to help you with the process.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.
Alara B, Mount Laurel
November 20, 2016 07:13:32 AM