Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
and not just "joiny" account?
Joan or Edward, Markton
January 18, 2017 12:51:31 PM
In reply to Joan or Edward, Markton
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to answer your question here on TD Helps!
You'll be happy to know that you may view both you and your husband's name on your statements.
To view your statements online, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Accounts tab at the top of the screen
2. Click on the account number you would like to view statements on
3. Click on the Statements tab
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement
If you find you're having any difficulties locating or printing these out, you can call our Digital Banking Specialists at 800-493-7562, 24/7. After account verification, a Specialist would be happy to walk you through this. You could also stop by your local TD Store for assistance. For hours and locations near you, please take a look here: https://go.td.com/1nq31dc.
We hope you find our answer helpful and please don't hesitate to return to TD Helps if you have any further questions.
Shanika A, Mount Laurel
January 18, 2017 12:52:10 PM