Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Bryan, North Arlington
December 2, 2014 04:27:00 PM
In reply to Bryan, North Arlington
Thanks for reaching out to us on TD Helps, Bryan.
We understand wanting to take advantage of our Mobile Deposit feature. However, it is not available to Customers who have had an account for less than 90 days. We apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime, we do offer other ways to make a deposit such as visiting a TD Store or ATM to make a deposit. For Store hours please visit: http://bit.ly/TDStores. You may also mail in your deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A. ME2-001-033 P.O. Box Number 1190 Lewiston, ME 04243
We'd also like to share a few tips with you that could help before mailing your deposit.
- Cash should not be sent through the mail
- Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
- Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
- Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
- Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
- If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
- Do not staple transactions
We hope this helps Bryan and have a good afternoon.
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
December 2, 2014 04:28:52 PM