Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I have a td bank account at New York and my aunt want to deposit some cash to me from Saltlack city. So, can she do that from there?
Tenzin, New York
March 8, 2017 08:16:51 AM
In reply to Tenzin, New York
Welcome to TD Helps, Tenzin.
Currently TD Bank is only located on the East Coast from Maine to Florida. If you would like to make a deposit while out of our footprint, you may deposit a check via mobile deposit, bank by mail or a non-TD ATM. You may also deposit cash via a non-TD ATM.
To make a deposit using Mobile Deposit, Customers do the following steps after logging into the Mobile app
1. Select Mobile Deposit
2. Select Deposit a Check
3. Enter the amount of the check
4. Take a photo of the front and back of the check
5. Select the account to deposit the funds into
6. Review and submit
Once deposited, the Customer should write “Deposited” on the front of the check, keep it in a secure place, and destroy it after 14 days
If you choose to utilize bank by mail you may mail your deposit to:
TD Bank, N.A.
P.O. Box Number 1190
Lewiston, ME 04243
Like any other deposits, a few simple guidelines apply:
• Cash should not be sent through the mail
• Payee of the check and name on deposit ticket should be the same
• Checks should be endorsed (and restricted for deposit only)
• Multiple checks should be listed and a total of the deposit listed
• Enclose the deposit ticket, not the carbon copy
• If using a blank deposit ticket, please write account number clearly
• Do not staple transactions
You may make a cash deposit at any non- TD Bank ATM, in the US, that is a part of the Cirrus or PLUS networks.
Please note: while the first $100 of deposits made at a non-TD Bank ATM is available immediately (If your account has been opened for longer than 90 days) it may take up to 5 business days for the remaining balance to credited to your account.
The same information applies for depositing checks at a non-TD Bank ATM.
We recommend that your aunt contact her financial institution for options on transferring funds to your account.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any additional questions. We can be reached 24/7 at 1-888-751-9000.
Customer Service Team, Mt. Laurel
March 8, 2017 08:18:24 AM