Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
June 5, 2014 05:44:15 PM
In reply to clerose, brooklyn
Thanks for joining us here on TD Helps, Clerose. We're sure that we can point you in the right direction for paperless statements.
Going paperless is a safe and quick option to obtain your statements, and it only takes a few short minutes to switch! Before making the switch, you must be enrolled for TD Bank Online Banking. If you are not currently enrolled, you can do so for free by visiting: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your account number, your TD Bank ATM/Visa Debit Card number, your social security number and your E-mail address. Once you have access to your personal Online Banking account, you can follow the steps below to go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings.”
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you run into any difficulties with your enrollment for Online Banking or paperless statements, feel free to call our Online Banking Team 24/7 at 800-493-7562.
We hope this helps to make your banking experience more convenient, Clerose. Have a wonderful day!
Steph C, Mount Laurel
June 5, 2014 05:49:46 PM