Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
May 7, 2015 10:38:08 AM
In reply to abdelhamid, newyork
Thanks for joining us here at TD Helps, Abdelhamid.
Based on your inquiry, it sounds like you are looking to use your email address and sign up for paperless statements. If so, we'd be happy to help!
If you have a personal Checking, Savings or Money Market account, to go paperless, you must first log onto your TD Online banking here: http://bit.ly/SMUhhl. After you log in, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you're not enrolled yet, you can do so for free here: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your account number, TD Debit Card number, Social Security number and email address. Please feel free to call us at 888-751-9000, 24/7, if you experience difficulties enrolling.
If you have a Business account, please click here: http://bit.ly/1rvBmq8. After you log in, please review the following instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
If you have not enrolled for TD BusinessDirect, you may do so by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1dl2HX6. You will need your Tax ID number, TD Debit card number, Account number, and email address. If you need assistance, please visit us during lobby hours here: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
Please note; you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to your e-mail address when a new statement is available for viewing.
If you are looking to go paperless for your Credit Card please contact TD Card Services 24/7 at 888-561-8861.
To go paperless for your loan, you're welcome to contact our Financial Solutions Group anytime at 800-937-5020.
If this is not the information you are inquiring about, we apologize and ask that you resubmit your inquiry with additional details and we'd be happy to help.
Have a great one and enjoy your day, Abdelhamid.
Yen D, Mount Laurel
May 7, 2015 10:51:09 AM