Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
Looking for a new chech book holder
February 20, 2017 01:23:57 PM
In reply to Mary, Methuen
Thanks for joining us today, Mary. We'd be glad to help.
You are able to replace your TD check holder by visiting a TD Store. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
We do recommend calling the Store you plan on visiting prior to your trip to determine if they have check holders on hand.
You are also able to order accessories for your checks online by logging in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. After you log in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Customer Service" tab located at the top of your screen
2. Click on the "Reorder Checks" link located in the right-hand column, the next link from the top
3. Select the account for which you would like to order checks and click "Continue"
4. Click on "OK" to open a new window
5. Click on "Checks & Accessories"
6. Select the style of checks or accessories you would like to order
If you have any trouble, feel free to call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 or visit any TD Store.
We hope this helps and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 20, 2017 01:24:06 PM