Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
How do I deposit multiple checks at a TD Bank ATM?
August 22, 2014 02:15:21 PM
In reply to Joe, Philadelphia
Thank you for joining us on TD Helps, Joe!
Making an ATM deposit is fast and easy. When depositing a check into the ATM it is important to endorse the back of the check. Once you’re ready to make your deposit, input your debit or ATM only card into the ATM and follow the below instructions (which will also be shown on the touchscreen):
- Enter you PIN
- Choose “Deposit”
- Select “Yes, To Continue”
- Choose the desired account type
- For deposit type, choose “check”
- Hit “Continue when ready”
- Put in your deposit
- Make sure the deposit on the screen is correct
- Then, select “Finish Deposit”
- When transaction is complete, select “no”
- You will then have the option to choose “yes or no” for your receipt, if you select “yes” you will be able to view the check image on your receipt
You deposit should then be completed. Please keep in mind that you have to submit each check individually because the ATM will scan the images for verification. We also, invite you to view our Personal Deposit Account Agreement http://bit.ly/1kb17UQ for you to view for information on our Funds Availability Policy on pages 35-37.
Again, thanks for taking the time to stop by, Joe and have a great day.
Yen D, Mount Laurel
August 22, 2014 02:33:04 PM