Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
electronic statement request
peter, antwerp belgium
May 17, 2017 01:19:26 PM
In reply to peter, antwerp belgium
Welcome to TD Helps, Peter! We're glad to hear that you'd like to go paperless and we're happy to help!
In order to update your online statement settings, you would first need to be enrolled in Online Banking. If you haven't signed up, you're able to do so here: https://go.td.com/1lU2qfY. Keep in mind that you will need your account number, ATM/debit card, Social Security number and email address.
If you're missing any of this information, you are able to call us 24/7 from overseas at 856-751-9000 or 215-569-0518 collect from any landline telephone. Our Specialists will be glad to help you sign up.
If you're already enrolled, you are able to log in here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Once signed in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the 'Customer Service' tab.
2. Select the link for 'Online Statement Settings.'
3. Select the 'Online Statements' option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click 'Save Changes.'
If you have any trouble enrolling, feel free to contact us using the number mentioned above for further help!
We hope this clears things up, Peter. Have a good afternoon!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
May 17, 2017 01:20:07 PM