Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I want to transfer from TD to external bank account
Gordon, Lexingont, MA
December 14, 2016 09:04:58 AM
In reply to Gordon, Lexingont, MA
Thank you for joining us here at TD Helps, Gordon. You came to the right place for information.
To verify an account with Account to Account transfers, please follow the steps below:
1) Click on the "Transfers" tab at the top of your online banking.
2) Click on "Transfer to Accounts Outside of TD Bank."
3) Select "Preferences" from the right-hand side of the screen.
4) Under "My Other Accounts" select the account that you wish to verify.
5) Enter the information that needs to be verified.
6) Select "Submit"
Thanks again for your visit today! We welcome you back anytime with any other questions, and take care.
Customer Service Team, Mount Laurel
December 14, 2016 09:05:57 AM