Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
How do I see if I have bounced any checks? And is my landlrod able to provide proof that my checks bounced?
July 11, 2017 02:59:42 PM
In reply to Trever, Brooklyn
We understand your concern, Trever, and we'd be glad to help you review this information.
You can review your account and statements at any time by signing in to Online Banking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Once signed in, you may follow the steps below to view/print your statement:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements for.
3. Click on the Statements & Notices tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click View Statement.
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement.
If you're unable to locate this information on your statements, a Specialist would be glad to help you review your account. You can visit any TD Store or call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000. To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
We hope this helps, Trever, and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
July 11, 2017 02:59:56 PM