Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
We don't have a US social security number and we don't have a bank card with this account
David, Boston England
December 4, 2014 12:55:19 PM
In reply to David, Boston England
Thanks for joining us here at TD Helps, David. We would be more than happy to help point you in the right direction.
Although a Social Security number and TD debit card is needed to enroll for Online Banking via our self-service feature at www.tdbank.com, we are happy to inform you that we have Banking Specialists who are available 24/7 for your convenience and are ready to help! Because you live in the UK, you can call us directly from outside the United States by dialing 856-751-9000 or collect with operator's assistance from a land line phone by asking the operator to dial 215-569-0518.
Once you reach our Specialists and after account verification, we would be happy to help get you set up! They can also walk you through your Online Banking to enroll for paperless statements.
Just in case you prefer to sign up for paperless statements on your own, we'd like to provide you with the steps.
Once you have access to your personal Online Banking, you can follow the steps below to help you go paperless:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account.
2. Click the “Customer Service” tab.
3. Select the link for “Online Statement Settings”.
4. Select the “Online Statements” option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review and accept the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and Hardware and Software Requirements.
7. Click the check boxes indicating you meet our system requirements and click “Save Changes”.
If you happen to have a Business account with TD Bank and would like to go paperless using TD Bank BusinessDirect, please log in with your User ID and Password and follow these instructions:
1. Click onto “Accounts” from the menu on the top of the page.
2. Click onto “Statements” which is the second menu on the top of the page.
3. If you have multiple accounts select the account number you are requesting to be paperless from the drop box.
4. Below the drop box where the account number is listed, click the link “Go Paperless for this Account”.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement.
6. Click the check box indicating that you meet our system requirements and click “Accept”.
Please note; if you have more than one account with TD Bank, you will need to follow these steps for each account you wish to be paperless. Once you’ve elected to receive Online Statements, an e-mail alert will be sent to you when a new statement is available for viewing.
We hope this helps, David. Please do not hesitate to come back if you have any other questions. Have a great one!
Yen D, Mount Laurel
December 4, 2014 01:00:22 PM