Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
April 17, 2015 09:54:29 AM
In reply to Pete, Wyckoff
Hey Pete, thanks for dropping by TD Helps and we'll be glad to guide you in the right direction for assistance with online banking.
If your online banking access is currently locked due to answering the security question incorrectly, we ask you please contact one of our dedicated Banking Specialists 24/7 at 888-751-9000 who can assist you after account verification. If you are a TD Bank BusinessDirect user and currently viewing your account(s) from here: http://bit.ly/1rvBmq8, please feel free to contact us 24/7 at 800-493-7562, option 2 for immediate assistance. You also have the option to stop by any TD Bank Store, during lobby hours if you prefer. Click here: http://bit.ly/TDStores to find a TD Bank location and hours near you. Please understand that we would like to assist you directly, unfortunately, we do not have access to your personal information since this is considered an unsecured forum.
Please keep in mind that answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive; however they do require the answer you originally provided for the question. A few tips to consider that may help you with remembering your security questions and answers include:
- Only selecting security questions that are meaningful to you. For instance, if your pets are more important to you than your first car, select the pet question.
- Avoiding abbreviations in your answer, like "Rd." instead of "Road".
- Answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive, so you only have to remember the answer - not whether or not you capped any of the words in your answer.
For additional security question tips and other helpful hints for answering your security questions you can visit: http://bit.ly/1ikiYdw.
If you are able to access your online banking currently; however, would like to update your security questions and answers periodically, we can help to! Simply follow the instructions below after logging onto your account:
1. Click on the “Customer Service” tab
2. Under “Self Service”, click on “Change Security Questions/Answers”
3. Next to the question you wish to update or change, click on “Change”
4. Follow the instructions on the screen and click “Update” when your changes are complete.
If you're referring to logging into tdcardservices.com, you may contact a TD Credit Card Specialist 24/7 at 888-561-8861 for additional assistance.
Let us know if you have any other questions. We hope you have a nice weekend!
LiShu R, Mount Laurel
April 17, 2015 10:07:43 AM