Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
November 2017 chequing account statement needed!
Where - and what exactly -are the terms I'm supposed to accept?
Antonio, Lancaster ON
December 11, 2017 01:30:04 PM
In reply to Antonio, Lancaster ON
Great question, Antonio. We're happy to help!
Based on your question, it sounds as though you're trying to enroll in paperless statements.
To sign up, you must first sign in to Online Banking. You can do so here: https://go.td.com/1eaISlq. Once signed in, please follow the steps below:
1. Click the Customer Service tab.
2. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
3. Select the Online Statements option.
4. Select the Email Address you wish to have statements alerts sent.
5. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
6. Click the check boxes indicating that you meet our system requirements and click Save Changes.
If you have any trouble signing up, feel free to contact our Tech Support Specialists 24/7 by dialing 800-493-7562.
We also notice that you're writing to us from Canada. If you're having trouble enrolling in paperless statements for your TD Canada Trust account, please reach them directly for help. You can review their contact options here: https://go.td.com/2tp27BR.
We hope this helps, Antonio, and have a great week!
Megan K, Mount Laurel
December 11, 2017 01:31:58 PM