Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
copy of old statements
builtek group llc, miami
February 27, 2017 07:05:48 AM
In reply to builtek group llc, miami
Welcome to TD Helps. We'd be glad to help you review statement copies.
You are able to review statements by logging in to your online profile here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq (here: https://go.td.com/1rvBmq8 for BusinessDirect). Once signed in, you are able to review previous statements by following the steps below:
1. Click on the accounts link at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the checking account number you would like to view statements on.
3. Click on the “Statements & Notices” tab.
4. Choose the statement period you would like to view and click “View Statement”.
5. You may then click the print icon if you would like to print a copy of your statement.
If you're using BusinessDirect, please follow the steps below:
1. Click on the "Accounts" tab
2. Click on the "Accounts Portfolio" page
3. Click on the blue hyperlink of your accounts name
4. Click the radio button corresponding with the history period you desire
If you have any trouble viewing or printing this information, feel free to reach out to us. You are able to call a Banking Specialist 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 (800-493-7562 for BusinessDirect). They would be glad to help with any issues you may have.
If you'd like to request copies be sent to your address, you are able to reach out to us using the numbers mentioned above, by visiting a TD Store or by sending a secure message.
To take a look at Store locations and their hours please visit http://go.td.com/1f9DSJR.
To send a secure message you must first logon to your TD Bank online profile. You can do so by clicking here: http://go.td.com/1eaISlq. On the left hand side, you should see an option to "Send a secure message" located in the “Message Center."
We hope this information helps and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
February 27, 2017 07:05:58 AM