Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
How do I change my sign in info for online banking?
Robert, Haines City
November 5, 2015 10:07:09 AM
In reply to Robert, Haines City
Welcome to TD Helps, Robert. It'll be our pleasure to point you in the right direction for assistance.
If you know your current user name and are looking to change it, once you're logged in to your Online Banking please click on the Customer Service tab and then select Change User Name at the top of the first column.
Here are important tips when changing your user name:
- Each user name must be unique. If your ideal user name has already been taken, you will need to modify your wanted user name
- Must consist of 6 to 32 letters and numbers, with no spaces
- Must contain at least one letter and one number
- Can contain any of these special characters / \ ( ) % - ; | # + = @ . _
- Stay away from using easy-to-get information (mother’s maiden name, birth date, etc.)
- Select a User Name that is not similar to your Password
If you continue to have difficulty changing your user name or if you're unable to log in to your Online Banking account at this time, we recommend you call us 24/7 at 888-751-9000 and we'll be happy to help you change it. You're also welcome to visit a nearby TD location for assistance. For a listing of our Stores and hours please view: http://bit.ly/TDStores.
We hope this helps, Robert and have a fantastic day.
Colleen B, Mount Laurel
November 5, 2015 10:07:39 AM