Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
I've been locked out my TD online banking account
leslie, washington dc
October 15, 2014 04:35:56 PM
In reply to leslie, washington dc
Hey Leslie, thanks for visiting us here on TD Helps. We are happy to assist you!
If you have been locked out of your Online Banking due to entering the incorrect password or answering your security questions incorrectly, you can contact one of our dedicated Digital Banking Specialist 24/7 at 800-493-7562 who can assist you after account verification. If you are unable to contact us via phone, you can always visit your local TD Bank Store during lobby hours. Visit http://bit.ly/TDStores to find a location near you.
A few tips to consider that may help you with remembering your security questions include:
- Only selecting security questions that are meaningful to you. For instance, if your pets are more important to you than your first car, select the pet question.
- Avoiding abbreviations in your answer, like " LBI." instead of " Long Beach Island ".
- Answers to your security questions are not case-sensitive. So you only have to remember the answer - not whether or not you capped any of the words in your answer.
When creating your new password, here a few tips we can share with you:
- Use a combination of numbers, letters and special characters, but no spaces
- Your password should be unique. Memorize it and do not disclose it to anyone else
- Avoid using names, dates or numbers tied to your identity (such as birthday, family name, pets, street, etc.)
- Use a password that differs from your other banking, email and social media accounts. Change it periodically, ideally every 90 days
Let us know if you have any other questions and we hope you have a fantastic day!
Cameron P, Mount Laurel
October 15, 2014 04:37:41 PM