Small Business Banking
Private Client Group
Personal Financial Services
For the quickest answer, search previously asked questions below. Chances are, others have asked a similar question and there's already an answer waiting for you. If you can't find a match, ask a new question and our team members will answer.
October 8, 2015 05:12:04 PM
1 person recommended this |
In reply to Jacqueline, Quincy
Thanks for your question, Jacqueline. We'd be glad to discuss.
We'd like to take a moment to inform you that all banks including TD are required to provide statements of activity on all Consumer Checking accounts that you have with us. Many of those accounts do have an associated fee of $1.00 when receiving paper statements every month.
The Paper Statement Fee can be waived if you are enrolled for Paperless Statements. Fortunately, it only takes a few short minutes to switch over.
To go paperless, follow the below steps:
1. Log on to your TD Bank Online Banking Account here: http://bit.ly/1eaISlq.
2. Click the Customer Service tab.
3. Select the link for Online Statement Settings.
4. Select the Online Statements option for each of your accounts.
5. Add the Email Address you wish to have statement alerts sent to.
6. Review the Online Paperless Statement Customer Agreement and hardware and software requirements.
7. Click the check boxes and click Save Changes.
Once you click Save Changes, you’ll be all set to enjoy the safer and greener option of Paperless Statements.
Also, if you are not already enrolled in TD Bank Online Banking, you can do so for free by visiting: http://bit.ly/1lU2qfY. You will need your account number, ATM/Visa Debit Card number, Social Security Number and email address.
If you have any trouble enrolling or signing up for paperless statements, feel free to call us 24/7 by dialing 888-751-9000 or by visiting a TD Store.
We hope this helps, Jacqueline and have a good day.
Megan K, Mount Laurel
October 8, 2015 05:12:33 PM
1 person recommended this